Condell Engineering Solutions Ltd. are developers, manufacturers, and distributors of innovative pipe fitting / pipe alignment tools for use in all industrial sectors, including oil, gas, water, and pharmaceuticals. Condell Engineering pipe fitting systems deliver many advantages over traditional pipe clamps. These include:
- Easier to use
- Greater accuracy and efficiency
- Reduction in manual handling
- Increased operative safety
- Increased productivity.
Condell Engineering’s primary pipe fitting system is the Pipe Alignment Trolley (PAT) – a mobile pipe fitting tool with a six-way levelling system that is more precise and accurate than any pipe fabrication clamp on the market. It is suitable for use on-site or in a workshop and requires just one operative, leaving other personnel free for other tasks. Another innovation is the Pipe Fitting Center Finder – bringing increased accuracy and efficiency to this crucial task in all pipe fabrication projects. Several leading firms in the pipe fabrication industry are already experiencing the benefits of Condell Engineering pipe fitting systems. We are happy to demonstrate their advantages over traditional pipe clamps to your company too. Demonstrations can be arranged at your premises or at our workshop in Maganey, Athy, Co.Kildare, Ireland.
The founder and Managing Director of Condell Engineering Solutions Ltd. is Cyril Condell. He is also the inventor of the Pipe Alignment Trolley (PAT), the Pipe Alignment Vice, the Pipe Fitting Center Finder, and the PFAST from Sumner. Cyril has been involved since the late 1970s in all aspects of fabrication, focusing mainly on pipeline installation. He has worked for a number of high-profile companies on major projects, both domestically and internationally. These include the Shell Corrib Project, Insitu Pipelines in South Africa, Entrepose, Murphy in Ireland and the UK on contracts for National Grid UK and Bórd Gais in Ireland. Throughout his career Cyril has been recognised for his innovative techniques for which he has achieved several commendations. Cyril’s achievements include developing:
- 2 x Descaling Arms for Aughinish Alumina.
- Spool cutters used in the construction of pipelines and A.G.I.s.
- Stairway to carry out fixing of roof cleats to bauxite storage building for Aughinish Alumina.
- Designed and carried out the technique for installing services safely in confined spaces for Dublin Corporation in the Liffey Services Tunnel.
- Mud boat for Aughinish Alumina.
- Fabrication and installation of all services for SHELL within the tunnel at Ballinaboy Co. Mayo.
- Original concept of the PFAST (a pipe alignment clamp for 1.5 to 8 inch pipes and fittings) for Sumner Manufacturing Company Inc. in Houston, Texas.