Founder and Managing Director of Condell Engineering, Cyril Condell, is available as an expert consultant, designer, and problem-solver to all involved in mechanical and civil engineering, and associated fields.
Cyril brings almost four decades of experience and expertise to each assignment. He is renowned for his ability in several key areas, including:
- Developing solutions unthought of by others
- Problem-solving and driving projects forward
- Troubleshooting with contractors and clients
- Bringing tasks to completion on time and within budget
- Paying utmost regard to health and safety.
His innovative approach to engineering solutions is evidenced by his invention of pipe fitting tool systems to serve as long-term money-saving alternatives to traditional methods: the Pipe Alignment Trolley, Pipe Alignment Vice, Pipe Fitting Center Finder,and an even earlier invention now manufactured and sold under licence by Sumner in the USA as the PFAST (Pipe Fitting Alignment System Technique).
Other work in recent years has included:
- Fabrication Manager for 5km of undersea and 3km of overland on the Shell Corrib Gas Pipeline project
- Mechanical supervisor in charge of fabrication and erecting at Elstree power sub-station in the UK
- Major infrastructural work and design projects in London ahead of the Summer Olympic Games 2012
- Designer of installation technique used for Liffey Services Project in Dublin
- Designer of brackets to allow fitting of pipes into Brecton Water Tunnels in the UK, and mechanical supervisor of the project
To contact Cyril, please telephone (059) 914 5115 or (087) 214 4478, or use our Contact Us form.